It is important to test the soil prior to executing construction projects in order to determine the suitability of the soil. Evaluating the components of the soil will determine whether or not the land will be able to support your structure.
Why use AQC?
At AQC, we examine both the chemical and geotechnical properties to provide our
customers with extensive data, allowing for well-informed decision-making and strategic
What Will The Evaluation Include?
- Lab test reports for the following categories:
- Shear strength
- Compressive strength
- Moisture and density
- Foundation Load
- Soil Index
- Software Analysis
- Tech Support and Consultation
What Can I Do With This Data?
- Identify of the types of soil on the site, and map their location.
- Be aware of the strength, compaction, density, contamination, and composition of the soil and assess the impact these factors may have on your proposed construction project.
- Use the data to complete technical and safety data reports that are necessary for planning permissions and license applications.
- Determine from the reports whether the soil can accommodate your construction project.
- Maximize your safety and structure quality throughout the duration of the construction project.
AQC is a fully licensed and qualified leading provider of soil testing that exceeds both national and international quality standards. We work with civil engineering contractors, consultants, manufacturers and government agencies on a global scale with our internationally renowned services. Call today to book a consultation.
Do You Do Your Own Laboratory Analysis?
We do not. In order to offer an ethical service our clients can trust, we work with a third-party, local A2LA accredited Laboratory. This allows the results to be defensible in court. It is strongly suggested that you work with a environmental consulting company who does not perform in- house lab work.
Why Choose Air Quality Canada?
Same Day Response
Available 7 Days a Week
We use State of the Art Equipment
We work with Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Clients
Certified Technicians with Extensive Training and Skills
We use an A2LA accredited, Third Party Laboratory